Posted to user@struts.apache.org by アントニー ステイス <s4...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/12 03:22:19 UTC

multipart request error. Problem forwarding to 2nd Action.

Hi

I am having some difficulties with a multipart request.  The sequence
of actions I have is

1.  Using an Action(Action1) I populate some beans and display a page.  This
     page
    has the multipart/form-data form on it...

2.  The user fills out the form and hits the submit button.  The user gets
    sent to Action1 for processing.  Action1 then returns success which
    maps to Action2.

Now the problem is that when Action1 forwards to Action2 I always get the
exception

2002-03-12 11:11:06 ApplicationDispatcher[/testApp] Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: MultipartIterator: no multipart request data sent
 at org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.parseRequest(MultipartIterator.java:342)
 at org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.<init>(MultipartIterator.java:342).

Can someone please explain to me how I can forward to Action2 from Action1
without getting this exception.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Tony