Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/03/17 20:31:38 UTC

Events page on website

I propose we add an events page to the community section of our
website.  This page would contain a calendar of all upcoming Geronimo
related events (conferences, webcasts, parties, java user groups,
hackathons etc.).  For example, Aaron, James and I are doing a
Geronimo webcast and Aaron, James, Jeff and I are all presenting at
TSSS next week.  I also think we should list the next few up coming
events on the main page above the news sections.

What do you think?

-dain

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Good idea. :-)

--jason

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/3/17, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>:
> I propose we add an events page to the community section of our
> website.  This page would contain a calendar of all upcoming Geronimo
> related events (conferences, webcasts, parties, java user groups,
> hackathons etc.).  For example, Aaron, James and I are doing a
> Geronimo webcast and Aaron, James, Jeff and I are all presenting at
> TSSS next week.  I also think we should list the next few up coming
> events on the main page above the news sections.
>
> What do you think?

Whow, loads of events on their way! Awesome. +1 for the idea.

> -dain

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Epiq Geronimo Team <ge...@epiqtech.com>.
This sounds like a great idea.  Perhaps "Events" can be added as a link
under community?  As more events arise and are posted, this would be a
great way to build community involvement for the Geronimo project.  It
would be a helpful and organized way to locate Geronimo events.

Glenn

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,
yes, I could use one created by you guys :) I've been struggling with the font sz.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Epiq Geronimo Team <ge...@epiqtech.com>.
Hi Hernan,

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sachin,

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/3/20, Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>:
> Hernan, if you wanted this is pretty easy to do and you could
> download a 30 day evaluation copy of photoshop and modify the
> original layers to create a new tab.

Geronimo development is entering new areas! ;) Good there're people
who know what Sachin is talking about ;)

> - sachin

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Events page on website

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 3/17/06, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> I propose we add an events page to the community section of our
> website.  This page would contain a calendar of all upcoming Geronimo
> related events (conferences, webcasts, parties, java user groups,
> hackathons etc.).  For example, Aaron, James and I are doing a
> Geronimo webcast and Aaron, James, Jeff and I are all presenting at
> TSSS next week.  I also think we should list the next few up coming
> events on the main page above the news sections.

I'm also speaking at the TSSJS next week.

> What do you think?

I think this is a *great* idea!

Bruce
);'