Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Oberhuber, Martin" <Ma...@windriver.com> on 2013/03/04 18:30:39 UTC

Has commons net 3.3 been released ?

Hi all,

Looking at the commons net release notes:
    http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-net/changes-report.html
I see that release 3.3 is TBA, but looking at the downloads page:
   http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-net/download_net.cgi
I see a commons net 3.3 download.

Since I'm not aware that commons net 3.3 had been officially announced on this list,
I assume that the downloads page should talk about "net 3.3 SNAPSHOT" instead ?

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect - Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Re: Has commons net 3.3 been released ?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 4 March 2013 17:30, Oberhuber, Martin <Ma...@windriver.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Looking at the commons net release notes:
>     http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-net/changes-report.html
> I see that release 3.3 is TBA, but looking at the downloads page:
>    http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-net/download_net.cgi
> I see a commons net 3.3 download.
>
> Since I'm not aware that commons net 3.3 had been officially announced on this list,
> I assume that the downloads page should talk about "net 3.3 SNAPSHOT" instead ?

3.3 has not yet been released.
We never publish SNAPSHOT builds via the download pages.

So the downloads page should refer to 3.2.
I'll try and fix that shortly.

Some of the files in SVN have been updated to 3.3 in preparation for
the next release.
As part of moving the website to a new publishing system it appears
that the website was regenerated from trunk which caused the changes.