Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Daves Open <op...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/09 17:11:07 UTC

Re: PDF rendering too dark

I'm sorry Tilman.  Your response got caught in my spam folder and I just
saw it now.  I'm using version 2.0.28.

Dave

Re: PDF rendering too dark

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
What you can do is to use the Adobe ICC profile, download it here:
https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/iccprofiles/iccprofiles_win.html

         PDDeviceCMYK.INSTANCE = new PDDeviceCMYK()
         {
             @Override
             protected ICC_Profile getICCProfile() throws IOException
             {
                 return ICC_Profile.getInstance("USWebCoatedSWOP.icc");
             }
         };

Tilman