Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2009/01/14 22:29:27 UTC

January Status Report

I created a Wiki entry for the folks so they can add items to the
status report.  I'll take the contents of this Wiki Page and submit it
tomorrow around 1500 ET.  We're a little late and thanks to Aaron for
the ping.

Here is the page on the CWiki:  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/2009-01+Incubator+VCL+Report

Please feel free to add issues, comments, or other status that the
board might be interested in.  They are primarily interested in seeing
that the community is alive, healthy and making progress.

I noted the discussion about the project name as that is something
they'll like to see resolved.

I'll ping that thread so we can conclude what we're doing.  It doesn't
need to be resolved for this report, just noted.