Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Duncan McLean <du...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2006/01/20 16:16:26 UTC

Disappearing values in really simple Cform example

Hi

Hope you can help.

We are looking at Cforms just now and have constructed a simple example.

Effectively there are 2 forms - one picks a product, the next offers a
radio button (it is two parts in a growing form wizard we are yet to write
- the forms will, of course, have many more fields!).

Anyway, if I step back using the back button, and refresh, the previous
values selected on that page are lost (I was under the impression that
they would be preserved).

The flowscript is simple:

function main() {
    var form = new Form("forms/start_def.xml");

    form.showForm("start-display-pipeline");

    var prodType = { "prodType" : form.getChild("prodType").getValue() }

    var form2 = new Form("forms/clientdetails_def.xml");
    form2.showForm("clientdetails-display-pipeline");
}

In the site map, I have a rule to match a continuation:

     <map:match pattern="continue">
       <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>
     </map:match>

and looking at the source of the form, I definitely have a hidden field
with the continuation id in it, and the form action is "continue".

Any ideas?

Thanks

Duncan