Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David McGough <dm...@opentext.com> on 2002/12/13 17:55:50 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.1 on Solaris 8, Sunfire 280r

Hello,

I have Tomcat 4.0.1 running on a Solaris 2.8, Sunfire 280r.  I can start
tomcat successfully.  However, when I logout of my telnet session it dies
immediately.  I have tried to place nohup in the catalina.sh and on the
startup.sh command but that does not seem to help the problem.  I can start
it with cron and it will stay running but this is not convenient for our
developers who need to stop and start it multiple times a day.  Any insight
you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dave