Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX" <kk...@moog.com> on 2003/05/28 16:13:19 UTC

Weirdness...

Hey everyone,

I have a <logic:equal ...> tag commented out in a JSP.  However, when I go
to that page, it says:
[ServletException in:Edit.jsp] No such tag equal in the tag library imported
with prefix logic'

Shouldn't the tag be ignored?  I also don't know why it can't find the equal
tag, but errors from a commented section are even weirder.

Does anyone have any clue what's going on?

- Keith

www.buffalo.edu/~kkamholz

Re: Weirdness...

Posted by Ian Hunter <ih...@hunterweb.net>.
What kind of comment are you using, <!-- HTML --> or <%-- JSP --%>

As far as why logic:equal isn't being found, post your JSP...