Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/15 10:42:06 UTC

Re: Place Ignite TC helper to ASF Ignite supplementary git repo

Hi Igniters,

I’m happy to announce Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot code was moved to
supplementary ASF repository.

Now MTCGA bot code is available in
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ignite-teamcity-bot.git and Github
mirror for this repo is here https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot
(wiki was updated accordingly).

I would like to say sincere thanks to Matt Sicker, Denis Magda, Anton
Vinogradov, Alexey Goncharuck, and Chris Lambertus for their efforts and
support that make this possible. I’d like to thank all Igniters who
supported this idea.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov