Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/07 11:11:50 UTC

[Disscussion] the quality of test code for DolphinScheduler needs to be improved

hi
  I think the quality of test code for DolphinScheduler needs to be
improved. Are there any person who would like to stand up as the leader? If
you are willing, please leave a message, and if you are willing to
participate, please also leave a message. making test work is a long-term
policy!

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

回复:[Disscussion] the quality of test code for DolphinScheduler needs to be improved

Re: [Disscussion] the quality of test code for DolphinScheduler needs to be improved

Posted by Kirs <ac...@163.com>.
good suggestion.  Perhaps, we should sort out a list of related issues and label them so that contributors can get tasks.

| |
Kirs

邮箱:acm_master@163.com

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

Posted by 孟enta璐 <11...@qq.com>.
Hi
&nbsp; I am willing to contribute my part to the optimization of DolphinScheduler!