Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 14:22:06 UTC

Release documents checklist

hi, All:
    By checking the release guide. I guess we need the following documents:

   1. API documents (fnished but need to reference on official website)
   2. user Manual(fniished but need to both update the content and then
   organized in pack and upload to SVN)
   3. istallation guide(the binary version doc has been finished but a guide
   telling how to compile need to reorganize, need to be put online and up to
   SVN  )
   4. Requirements&Deployment guide ( i guess this should be added up to
   user Manual)
   5. FAQ documents(a basic faq document has been completed)

   We have completed most of the documents, but some of them need to
reorgnize or update and then reference online or on SVN. I hope this task
would be completed in a few days. Thanks.
regards,
Kevin
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: Release documents checklist

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Arthur:
    Excellent! then we don't need a special place to supply those
third-party libs. Thanks.
regards,
Kevin

Posted by Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com>.