Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/05/10 08:40:28 UTC

How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Hi
   In Ofbiz Application the each and every request contains the <@ofbizUrl>
url part . I have implemented cash server in ofbiz application. Its working
fine, but I have one issue like one of the screen having First, Next,
Previous and Last links which will contain the parent url with dynamic
parameters. In my application the url contains one ticket number as a
paramenter. While clicking on the any one of these links the url picking the
parent url which will contain the ticket number as one of the parameter. I
don't want this ticket number. So I want to remove the ticket from the
<@ofbizUrl>.
 Plese help me in this .....

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Also, if you view the page source, you will see HTML comments that tell
you which widgets/templates are being used.

-Adrian

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Shubham Dubey <sh...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ftl can be present in included screens as well,in your case it is
Decorator at main decorator location,so it is less possible to be there.
Form widget are also used to perform same functions as ftl,but there
scope is limited.
Parameters can be set any where,not important that they will be ftl only.

Thanks $ Regards
Shubham Dubey

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Shubham Dubey <sh...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Jacques

For adding that thing.

Thanks
Shubham

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Shubham Dubey" <sh...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Shubham Dubey <sh...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Shubham Dubey <sh...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi prasanthi

I think you want to clear some parameters from parameters list at an
intermediate situation.
In my opinion, modifying the basic transform rule would not be proper
thing to do in ofbiz. As it  might affect your application performance
in some other place.

(1)Why don't you retrive those parameter in corresponding ftl after your
main purpose of using it is over and set them to null furthur which you
don't want to carry them.
(2)If you are using services then you can clear those parameters fields
using <clear-field>tag.

Thanks & Regards
Shubham

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com>.
Hi Atul Vani ,
        I have changed code according to my requirement in renderNextPrev
and given some debugger statements but no use, even the debugger statements
are also not printed in the log. Can u pls let me know whats the problem...

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Atul Vani <at...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Prasanthi,

"I want to know where this
noConditionFind=N&VIEW_SIZE_1=20&VIEW_INDEX_1=1# parameters were
appending to the basic ofbiz url"

it's in MacroFormRenderer.java
line no. 2108 (renderNextPrev function)

try to create your form in ftl rather then using form-widget,
that will simplify things up.

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Atul Vani <at...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
hi prasanthi,

where (which url's which button) did you got the ticket parameter,
coz in ofbiz trunk if you visit
https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/globalGLSettings
and check the [First/Previous/Next/Last] button's  target then it's not
present there.

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com>.
Hi Atul Vani ,
      Thanks for your great reply. Actual link url for this page
[Next/Previous/First/Last] were framing in the HtmlFormRender.java  file
located framework/widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/html/.
Additional Code
String url=prepLinkText;
        int exists=url.indexOf("ticket");
    	if(exists>0)
    	{
    		String secondPart = url.substring(url.indexOf("ticket"));
        	//Debug.log("final
url>>>>"+url.substring(0,url.indexOf("ticket"))+secondPart.substring(secondPart.indexOf("&")+1));

prepLinkText=url.substring(0,url.indexOf("ticket"))+secondPart.substring(secondPart.indexOf("&")+1);
    	}

This code written below the line prepLinkText += viewSizeParam + "=" +
viewSize + "&amp;" + viewIndexParam + "=";
Now its working fine.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasanthi

Re: How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>

Posted by Chirag Manocha <cm...@emforium.com>.
Hi Prasanthi,
I am not sure but your question is not clear. What is the meaning of ticket number here.
Please specify the exact problem.

About ofbizUrl tag, it is defined in freemarkerTransforms.properties file. Class names are specified for the tags there. OfbizUrlTransform.java class is responsible for rendering of this tag.

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
Emforium Pvt. Ltd.