Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tobias Luikard <t....@exxcellent.de> on 2001/09/13 16:43:28 UTC

Writing an Action

Hi,

I wrote a Cocoon2 Action. Nothing dramticaly it just adds a
requestparameter.
(The java File is added)

This action I can't call in the sitemap. And I have no clue why. Can
anyone give me a hint?
The sitemap of this direcory is also added. (This is included with the
following statement from the main sitemap:
   <map:match pattern="XMLDB_EVAL/**">
    <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="XMLDB_EVAL/"
uri-prefix="XMLDB_EVAL"/>
   </map:match>
)

When I call http://p009:8080/cocoon/XMLDB_EVAL/XMLTest.html I get a
Exception "Attempted to process incomplete pipeline".

Why? Any hints?

Thanks a lot

Tobias

Re: AW: Writing an Action

Posted by Tobias Luikard <t....@exxcellent.de>.
Thanks a lot.

Now it works.

This wasn't my only fault. I added the sources of the Action to
$Cocoon_Home$/src/package....

But the build process didn't take the sources. They were compiled, but not
added to the cocoon.jar file...
I have to change build.xml.

Now the error has gone.

Thanks