Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by matt001k <ma...@comcast.net> on 2021/07/25 01:38:26 UTC

BLE GATTS Chatacteristic Long Read

Hello there,I was curious on how to handle long reads requests from a GATT Client as it seems that long reads have to be handled by the application? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I am just confused on this and cannot seem to make sense of it. I've been struggling with this issue for a couple of days now and cannot seem to pinpoint where it is occurring at.Get back to me at your earliest convenience!Thanks,Matthew Krause