Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andy Schmidt <An...@kisters.de> on 2014/02/04 10:27:29 UTC

Whats about the patch of issues 4847/5329/5625

Hallo,

last week i fixed the following issus.

4847 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4847)
5329 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5329)
5625 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5625)

The patch of the fix was provided in issue 5329.

Is it possible that a apache developer/comitter take a look into that
three issues and my patch. It would be nice if you review my code and
merge them into branches 1.6.x/1.7.x.

After merging it into the branch 1.6.x I need a release of version 1.6.3
for my current project. Is it possible to get a release?

Regards, Andy
 Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Charlottenburger Allee 5 - 52068 Aachen - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Klevers
Tel.: +49 241 9671 -449 | Fax: +49 241 9671 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de | WWW: http://www.kisters.de
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.