Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2012/01/19 18:47:13 UTC

Can someone do a bit of jira cleanup?

Roman perhaps you can take a look at this? These two queries show
unassigned fixed issues and fixed issues where the fix version is not
specified. It's a really good idea to track these items properly. The
first to track who's fixing what (easy to see who should be nominated
for committership) and the second so users can easily see what
releases contain what changes. Going fwd it's a good idea to mark
these things when the jira is worked on, but I typically review these
searches every few months (in zk for example) to find things that slip
through.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+BIGTOP+AND+assignee+is+EMPTY+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+AND+resolution+%3D+fixed+ORDER+BY+assignee+ASC%2C+priority+DESC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+BIGTOP+AND+resolution+%3D+fixed+AND+fixVersion+%3D+null+ORDER+BY+assignee+ASC%2C+priority+DESC

Patrick

Re: Can someone do a bit of jira cleanup?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
In preparation for the upcoming Bigtop 0.3.0 release I cleaned up
all the JIRA as suggested. Please let us know if you see any other
issues with the JIRA tickets.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Hi Patrick!

I'll take a look shortly, thanks for letting us know!