Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by priya <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 16:36:52 UTC

Re: Best way to send and receive a document from a resource method in rest based webservice

Hello Sergey,

I would like to know if there are any updates on this?

Thanks and regards,
Priya

Re: Best way to send and receive a document from a resource method in rest based webservice

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I haven't had any time to look into it. It's a grey area, having
multiparts described in WADL. But as I said I'll look into what might be
optimized about describing XOP attachments (those depending on JAXB),
the only problem I can not prioritize on it right now, too many open
issues/work items

Cheers, Sergey