Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michal Vojtíšek <vo...@centrum.cz> on 2007/03/30 00:58:35 UTC

Customizing TableColumns component

Hi,
  I am using TableView component together with TableColumns to render
the table header. I would like to customize the generated HTML of the
header, as I don't feel comfortable with the <table tag, that is
wrapping every text in the header cell.
  I am quite new to Tapestry, so I tried to extend the TableColumns,
thinking just about overriding the getTableColumnRenderer() method, but
it internally uses a code I don't get...

Is there a way to do it? Thanks very much for any help, if anyone has at
least some link that will show me the way, I would appreciate it

Michal