Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pu...@rediffmail.com on 2006/06/30 08:29:24 UTC

Re :Re: Problem with order change; see above error(urgent)

Sorry.What are the situations in ofbiz that cancells the order?The final checkout review gives the following error :\"Problem with order change; see above error\".Not getting the order confirmation page after the order is submitted using the submit button.ThanksPuraniofbiz-user@incubator.apache.org wrotePurani,We\'re going to need A LOT more information. Also, inthe future can you make the subject more reflective ofyour problem?--- puranisank@rediffmail.com wrote:> I am getting the following error all on a sudden.So> that the order confirmation is not completed.\"> Problem with order change; see above error\"Could I> please get help to resolve this as early as possible> ?Thanks and regardsPurani

Re: Re :Re: Problem with order change; see above error(urgent)

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
What is the "above error" in your log?