Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by ryan bridges <ry...@fasterness.com> on 2014/07/03 18:00:48 UTC

Go SDK

Folks,

For anyone who might be interested, I've created a bare-bones usergrid SDK
for Go.  It only supports authentication and CRUD operations, but I hope to
make it more robust over time. Contributions are welcome!

https://github.com/r3b/usergrid-go-sdk

-ryan

Re: Go SDK

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Ryan
Awesome, really appreciate your work on this. If you have not all ready
done so can you please fill out an ICLA [1] and submit it to
secretary@apache.org. Once you have gotten notice that it has been accepted
if you could please issue a pull request against
github.com/apache/incubator-usergrid repo containing the new sdk someone
will review and provide comments. If you have any questions please let us
know. Thanks again for your work and contribution

-Jake

[1]: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[2]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/usergrid/Usergrid+Contribution+Workflow