Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bertrand Rousseau <be...@denali.be> on 2003/07/14 16:10:18 UTC

Response size assertion

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to make some basic performance and functional tests with
JMeter on a Web Application, and I'd really like to be able to compare
the size of the response obtained during the test with the size of the
"real" response. In other words, I'm searching for a way to compare the
size of the page I get in my browser with the page JMeter receive when
it does the test.

For now, I just succed in extracting the size of the response with a
reguler expression extractor, but I don't know how I can get the size
of the original response automatically.

Does anybody know here if it is possible with JMeter 1.9RC2? Does it
need to be implemented, or is there any "test plan building tricks"
which could make this work?

Thanks in advance.

Bertrand Rousseau

Re: Response size assertion