Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by 김형균 - Hyong Kim <hy...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/21 18:47:38 UTC

Brief Intro

Hello,

I was feeling shy and dragging my feet for sending the brief intro to the
list, but I wonder if this is truly a requirement for my pull-request to be
considered / reviewed. I am based in Bay Area, CA and working on a mobile
application targeting iOS and Android. We encountered an issue described in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4995, and patched our local copy in
2.8.15, but would love to have the fix permanently baked into the Cordova
package if our fix is acceptable with the community. Going forward, I will
surely benefit and learn tons from the community and hopefully be able to
contribute back as well.

Regards,

Hyong

Re: Brief Intro

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Thanks for contributing! Fixes like this make Cordova better. I'll have a
look at your pull request & follow up in your JIRA issue.