Posted to dev@zipkin.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/25 07:08:43 UTC

Add zipkin-layout-factory to the incubator plan?

Hi, team.

Some of you may not know that we use a specific layout plugin in order
to integrate tools like zipkin-aws on a normal zipkin server. Raja
made this below and really helped us going to spring boot 2

https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin-layout-factory

Because this is a core dependency, it seems we should also move this
to the incubator. There are no IP concerns and it is a rarely released
artifact.

Anyone have feedback on this?
-A

Re: Add zipkin-layout-factory to the incubator plan?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian,

I think it makes sense to move it under incubator, since as you said,
it is a core dependency. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko