Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2003/06/20 20:17:59 UTC

URL to mailing list archives currently broken

Hi all,

The link to this mailing list's archive is set to
http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org,
which gives an error:

"Required parameter "listId" or "listName" is missing or invalid"

The archive for the user's list is also broken.

Regards,
Graham

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> The link to this mailing list's archive is set to
> http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org,
> which gives an error:
>

> "Required parameter "listId" or "listName" is missing or invalid"

Fixed in the Eyebrowse list database.

> The archive for the user's list is also broken.

Working on this with Noel.  Thanks for the note, Graham.
--

Daniel Rall

Posted by Neil Katin <ne...@askneil.com>.
Of course, after I sent the message I actually looked at the web
page -- it seems to have stopped archiving in Feb 2003...

	Neil

Re: URL to mailing list archives currently broken

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Neil Katin <ne...@askneil.com> writes:

> It is TRQD22
>
> http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/curmodule/2121/tqk/1/template/ViewIssue.vm/id/TRQD22/issuelist/0/issuelist/2/issuelist/TRQD21/issuelist/TRQD22
>
> Daniel Rall wrote:
> > Neil Katin <ne...@askneil.com> writes:
> >

> >>I submitted a bug on this a while ago.  Try this url:
> >>
> >>http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> > Neil, do you have a URL to that defect report?  We should close it
>
> > out.
> > (Repair of the archiving is underway.)

Thanks Neil.  Repair of the archiving has also taken place.  I closed
out the issue.
--

Daniel Rall

Posted by Neil Katin <ne...@askneil.com>.