Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/24 10:10:58 UTC

Resolved Issues

I finally got around to get some issues fixed myself, thanks again for
being such a great role model ;)

Can you please enter your fixed issues in the doc/release-notes.txt
file, so that we have something to brag about ;) when we release the
next version?

regards,

Martin

Re: Resolved Issues

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Thanks for the newly resolved issues.  As far as the release notes go,
my thinking was that we could use JIRA to generate them when its time
to do the next release.  It has an excellent feature for that.

My suggestion is that we make sure that the JIRA summary text is
appropriate for the release notes before closing.  So if the issue
turned out to be something else or could be explained more clearly, we
should change the wording before closing.

sean