Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Jane Zhan@3web.com" <ja...@3web.com> on 2004/11/22 19:06:53 UTC

WebDav User Authentication

Hi,
I just started to add WebDav to my Document/File Management System. I have a session in my File Mgmt System. To start using the File Mgmt System, a user has to obtain a session. (Authentication is done here). I want to let WebDav authentication to call this obtaining session authentication. Will the following code do the trick?

 public class EfsSessionManager implements SessionAuthenticationManager {

    private LibrarySession session = null;

    public Object getAuthenticationSession(String user) {
        return session;
    }

    public Object getAuthenticationSession(String user, String password) throws Exception {

        session = new LibrarySession(user,password);
        return session;
    }

Any advice welcome.

Thanks,