Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Shlomit Balas <sh...@trivnet.com> on 2003/05/15 17:08:31 UTC

Ant Tasks for Oracle DB

Hi all

I'm using Ant tasks in my build process for sometime now .
I also have DB I need to update in my build process , and till now I have
been updating it by hand
do u know if there are Ant tasks which works with Oracle DB ?
do u know if by any chance ORACLE 9.2.0 is working with ANT ?

thanks for ur answers in advance
shlomit

Re: Ant Tasks for Oracle DB

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Schlomit-
If you start your implementation with Oracle JDeveloper you will find you
can export an Ant buildfile.
I used this as the start of an Start/Stop Apache, Build Javadoc, run PMD,
run Artur Hecfyz Testsgen (to generate those pesky Junit testcases)
Ley me know if you need any help with this as I had done a full cycle
implementation starting with JDeveloper and ending with running ant at
command line aqnd thru JDeveloper
Regards,
Martin

Re: Ant Tasks for Oracle DB

Posted by Sebastien Blanc <Se...@alcatel.com>.
Hi !
checkout the <sql> task. as long as u have the JDBC driver for your version
this should work alrite.
from manual:
<sql
         driver="org.database.jdbcDriver"