Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Arpad Boda <ab...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/06 15:39:06 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.6.1

As the resolution of MINIFICPP-960 took quite a while and further issues
popped up that raised concerns, 0.6.1 efforts were abandoned.

0.6.1 was meant to be mostly Windows-focused, although a lot of Windows
related fixes/improvements have been added since and also other major
performance improvements and fixes have been done, so I would recommend
every MiNiFi-cpp user to wait for 0.7.0, which is planned to be released in
a few weeks.

Let me know if you have concerns/questions.

Regards,
Arpad