Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@operamail.com> on 2004/03/11 09:25:36 UTC

Cannot build Jetspeed 2

Hi!

I have downloaded the latest from jetspeed 2 HEAD stream, and I'm trying to run the "quick_build.bat" script. I get the following errors when it runs the "recreate the database " and "allBuild" targets:

Attempting to download jetspeed-registry-2.0-a1-dev.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download jetspeed-registry-2.0-a1-dev.jar.

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

jetspeed-registry-2.0-a1-dev.jar (no download url specified)

Any suggestions? I could not find anything in the "getting started" document about this.

Sincererly,

Nils-Helge Garli

RE: Cannot build Jetspeed 2

Posted by "Bryan K. Cantwell" <br...@comcast.net>.
I get:
Attempting to download jetspeed-registry-2.0-a1-dev.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download jetspeed-registry-2.0-a1-dev.jar.
 After running the 'maven deploy' command from the cd
${jetspeed-2-home}/portal directory. I made sure to use cvs to get
absolute latest about 3 minutes ago.

------------------------------------
DataForceOne, inc.
Bryan K. Cantwell
Sr. Technical Architect
bryan.cantwell@dataforceone.com
2221 La Costa Dr
Rowlett, Tx 75088
tel: 469.361.1272
fax: 801.469.2433

I just cleaned up all the maven dependencies on my box
and rebuild all (maven allBuild).  I was not able to
reproduce your issue.

Regards,

David.

Re: Cannot build Jetspeed 2