Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by pushkar priyadarshi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 07:15:35 UTC

which zookeeper version

Hi,

I am starting a fresh deployment of kafka + zookeeper.Looking at zookeeper
releases find 3.4.5 old and stable enough.Has anyone used this before in
production?
kafka ops wiki page says at Linkedin deployment still uses 3.3.4.Any
specific reason for the same.

Thanks And Regards,
Pushkar

Re: which zookeeper version