Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Trevor Miller <ub...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/17 09:35:25 UTC

Adding my site to the list of sites using forrest.

How can I add my site to the list of sites using forrest? Should I just send
the URL to the mailling list or do I have to go patch a source file?

Trevor

Re: Adding my site to the list of sites using forrest.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Trevor Miller wrote:
> How can I add my site to the list of sites using forrest? Should I just
> send the URL to the mailling list or do I have to go patch a source file?

http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html says:

"If you want your site added to the list, then please send a request to
the mailing lists or to the Issue tracker. Tell us the URL, Name, and
catch-phrase."

(issue tracker is best in my view because we can't loose it in a mail
backlog)

Ross