Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net> on 2001/12/12 21:14:46 UTC

New Committer Introduction

    Hi, all

My name is Bernhard Huber, I live near Vienna in Austria.
I' 34 years old.
I like good music, especially classic, jazz, blues. Having sometime I go
mountainbiking, hiking, and skiing.

In the beginning I played around with an Ohio State University Computer,
learning Basic, and 6502 Assembler.
That was quite some time ago.
I started studying ComputerScience at Technical University; working
half-time, working three-quarter-time.
I programmed primarly using C, and C++ for some high-volume enterprise
printers, so called Advanced Function Printers.

Today I'm working for Unisys Austria; I'm involved in consulting,
developing web applications.

As I have learned a lot reading the mailing lists of cocoon, and avalon,
it is a pleasure for me to put some effort into
helping cocoon making it even more better.

I think a lot of good ideas, and a lot of good effort has been put into
cocooon already.
Beside producing the code of cocoon, I feel building this community is a
great idea.

Coming to an end, I hope the ideas put into this forum will help people
working with, using, and understanding the new technology buzz words a
la xml, xslt, xinclude, x... .

Perhaps it will be very surprising to see where, and how cocoon is used,
and will be used in the future; which application are built, and which
application will be built.

bye bernhard