Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sameer Ravindra <SR...@ProfessionalAccess.com> on 2009/07/22 06:45:12 UTC

Apache SSI Help Needed

Hi,

I am using Server Side Includes in apache it is working fine in "http".
But when I switch from http to https it's not coming.

I am including header.jsp and footer.jsp using <!--#include
virtual="/myappcontextname/common/header.jsp" -->

Its loading fine when protocol is http. But when I switch from http
https it's not showing header, footer and no error message.

I configured the mod include according to instructions provided in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/howto/ssi.html .

I configured in httpd-ssl.conf ( virtualhost ) also. Is there anything I
am missing. Please help me out.

I am using Apache2.2 connected to jboss 4.2 using mod jk

Thanks,

Sameer

RE: Apache SSI Help Needed

Posted by "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ru...@vodafone.com>.
Please ask this question on the users list and provide your configuration.

Regards

Rüdiger