Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael Rasmussen <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/17 18:34:20 UTC

Struts-faces examples work for me

I removed all the <s:base> tags from the example app.  It works.  I even get
the stylesheets to display correctly.  Man that is one ugly stylesheet.
Anyway, this seems to have solved the immediate problem.  however, there is
the bigger problem of the s:base tag not working.  Anyone know the solution?
  Essentially the url is left off for the base tag.
Michael

RE: Struts-faces examples work for me

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
I believe the duplicate component-id is still occurring even without the
<s:base> tags in the JSPs.

-James

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
James,