Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by LAZER <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 21:18:26 UTC

Re resultmap for multiple out params in Ibatis - Oracle

Hi,
how to specify the resultmap if the procedure having more than one params in
Ibatis.
DB - Oracle
Platform - .net,cs 2.0

For ex: Procedure having one out param as ref cursor and other is number.

can you help me.

Re: Re resultmap for multiple out params in Ibatis - Oracle

Posted by LAZER <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

For my doubt is if the Procedure has more than on out variable how to
specify the result map/result class.
because
 <procedure id="DocumentListSearch" resultMap="DocumentListSearch"
parameterMap="theID">
</procedure>

Posted by Juan Pablo Araya <ju...@gmail.com>.