Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 12:38:31 UTC

Missing dependency org.apache.woden:woden:jar:1.0-incubating-M7b

I suppose this jar should be somewhere in a repo ...
Any idea ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Missing dependency org.apache.woden:woden:jar:1.0-incubating-M7b

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
On Jan 30, 2008 4:00 AM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:

> On Jan 30, 2008, at 3:38 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
> > I suppose this jar should be somewhere in a repo ...
> > Any idea ?
>
> Huh, should be in the incubator repo.  I just took a peak and only see
> an empty directory -- I suspect foul play :)
>
> Henri, your magic repo monitoring scripts showing any sudden
> disappearances in the incubator repo?

Sorry for the failure to reply.

Looking at said scripts; I don't see M7 ever showing up. M6 did show
up in a repo briefly back in November (added by jochen) and then
vanished again a week later.

Hen

Re: Missing dependency org.apache.woden:woden:jar:1.0-incubating-M7b

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 30, 2008, at 3:38 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> I suppose this jar should be somewhere in a repo ...
> Any idea ?

Huh, should be in the incubator repo.  I just took a peak and only see
an empty directory -- I suspect foul play :)

Henri, your magic repo monitoring scripts showing any sudden
disappearances in the incubator repo?

-David