Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/08/11 11:13:59 UTC

Status of OJB support in Spring

Hi:

What is the status of the integration of OJB in Spring framework?

I hear about that some weeks ago on the list, but I am not sure how it is
now. I will exists or not?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Status of OJB support in Spring

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>What is the status of the integration of OJB in Spring framework?
>
>I hear about that some weeks ago on the list, but I am not sure how it is
>now. I will exists or not?

Jürgen Höller from Spring added support for OJB 1.0 to Spring 1.1RC1,
and the Petclinic sample has also been adapted to also target OJB. Also,
if we manage to align the timeframes, then Spring 1.2 should fully
support OJB 1.1 (though that is somewhat far off yet).

Tom