Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2009/02/12 22:25:37 UTC

Problem checking out new branch

I'm trying to do some Qpid C++ work on a branch, so I did a svn copy
to create the branch, then did a svn checkout - so far, so good. I did
this on Windows.

Then I go to a Linux (RHEL 5) system and try to check out the branch
and I get an error:

$ svn checkout
https://svn.apache.org/asf/qpid/branches/win-pollable-condition
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/asf/qpid/branches/win-pollable-condition'
svn: PROPFIND of '/asf/qpid/branches/win-pollable-condition': 405
Method Not Allowed (https://svn.apache.org)

Does anyone know what is wrong here? I regularly do svn
checkout/update of trunk from this same machine.

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Problem checking out new branch

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Never mind, I found the problem... Loose nut behind the wheel ;-)
Sorry for the noise.