Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/09 18:08:56 UTC

Trouble building maven-plugins parent pom in Continuum

I added maven/plugins/trunk/pom.xml to Continuum 1.1 and forced a
build of the maven-plugins parent pom.  (This is my own instance, not
vmbuild or the maven zone.)

It's using the default --non-recursive build definition, so I don't
understand this error:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/03/09 09:55:55 |
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value
"/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-dependency-plugin/src/site/apt/examples/resolving-conflicts-using-the-dependency-tree.apt
(from /maven/plugins/branches/maven-dependency-plugin-MDEP-100/src/site/apt/examples/resolving-conflicts-using-the-dependency-tree.apt:591694)"
in column ""NAME"" that has maximum length of 255. Please correct your
data!

The full stack trace from the logs is here:
http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Continuum/MavenPluginsError

Any ideas?

--
Wendy

Re: Trouble building maven-plugins parent pom in Continuum

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
512 should be - the error Wendy got was going over 255.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.