Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Steven van Beelen <sm...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 12:01:44 UTC

Re: Program works in Local but not in Distributed mode

I solved the problem my self. It was due too the fact my own Writables had
some serialization problems (Null pointers when reading back to an object
which I instantiated incorrectly).
The reason I point this out, is that it did not stop the program from
running.
Shouldn't such an error stop the program entirely? Since no messages could
be received because of it, the program has no need to run any further.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Sorry for late reply.

> Shouldn't such an error stop the program entirely? Since no messages could
> be received because of it, the program has no need to run any further.

 Yeah, make sense. If you want, Please feel free to file a JIRA.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon