Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2012/09/20 16:57:05 UTC

Good Article on What's New in iOS 6 Safari

plus, mentions Cordova :)

http://www.mobilexweb.com/blog/iphone-5-ios-6-html5-developers

Re: Good Article on What's New in iOS 6 Safari

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
The web inspector stuff looks fantastic, but I'm a little surprised not to
see IndexedDB or orientation lock. Those have been requested for a long
time. It's especially troublesome now that there are two possible widths in
portrait mode.

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.
Been talking to a few people that are super interested in pender too! Get
on it Beer!

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
eh lorin, whats pender? ;)

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.