Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 17:47:04 UTC

Jira task ESME-207

Hi,

Has anyone else here looked at Jira task 207?
If you have could you please tell me what you already tried/looked at so
that I don't have to do the same things again.
(and yes, I am about to start pulling out my hair LOL)

Thanks,
Anne

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Ooops - now it works in Chrome as well - closing JIRA issue.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
I have already tried everything I can think of, even deleting the separator doesn't help.
I am a bit worried that these are fundamental IE/CSS problems :( Will dig into it (again) now.

/Anne

Re: Jira task ESME-207

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.