Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ranganath Samudrala <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2000/01/18 17:31:58 UTC

check sum errors during un-tar

Hello,
	While trying to un-tar ASFtomcat.pkg.tar I am encountering
check sum errors. I did down load and ftp using 'bin' option so I know it
could not be a download problem.

	I am attaching the last portion of un-tar trace below.

Thanks in advance
Ranganath Samudrala

ASFtomcat/root/opt/tomcat/webpages/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/class-use/HttpServlet.html,
4474 bytes, 9 tape blocks
ASFtomcat/root/opt/tomcat/webpages/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/class-use/HttpServletRequest.html,
13710 bytes, 27 tape blocks
ASFtomcat/root/opt/tomcat/webpages/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/class-use/HttpServletResponse.html,
12479 bytes, 25 tape blocks
ASFtomcat/root/opt/tomcat/webpages/docs/api/javax/servlet/http/class-use/HttpSession.html,
10141 bytes, 20 tape blocks
tar: directory checksum error