Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by K van der Wal <k....@kr-solutions.nl> on 2014/12/16 23:11:18 UTC

vm_disk_statistics no io_read / io_write values, all 0

Hello,

When I'm looking in the vm_disk_statistics table inside the cloud
database and the cloud_usage database, all values are 0. I allready
enabled the usage server and set the value of vm.disk.stats.interval to
300 in the global settings. I'm using Cloudstack 4.4.2 with KVM. Does
anyone know how to get the disk io stats filled ?

Karst

RE: vm_disk_statistics no io_read / io_write values, all 0

Posted by Kevin McCormick <Ke...@intrinium.com>.
We're using Advanced zone, but without security groups. I know one of my colleagues had some struggles with usage, but I don't know details, and it just hasn't become important yet.

Glad to know our architecture won't be a limiting factor!

Kevin McCormick
Director of Cloud Services

Intrinium
Tel: (509) 465-1234 x7080
Fax: (866) 565-4578
Lync / Skype: Kevin.McCormick@intrinium.com
Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Sorry, I meant "Basic zone or Advanced zone with security groups".
Which one are you using?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

> Wait, what? What other type of zone is there?
>

> Kevin McCormick
> Director of Cloud Services
>

> Intrinium
> Tel: (509) 465-1234 x7080
> Fax: (866) 565-4578
> Lync / Skype: Kevin.McCormick@intrinium.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Re: vm_disk_statistics no io_read / io_write values, all 0

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.