Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Michael Zhou <zy...@alibaba.com> on 2004/04/08 03:30:25 UTC

Fw: Re: Can't specify encoding to ConsoleAppender

Can anyone fix this bug?

I have posted this bug report last year, and it has not fixed yet.

Forwarded by Michael Zhou <zy...@alibaba.com>
 From:    Ceki G�lc� <ce...@qos.ch>
 To:      "Log4J Developers List" <lo...@jakarta.apache.org>
 Date:    Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:31:10 +0100
 Subject: Re: Can't specify encoding to ConsoleAppender
----

Michael,

Yes, absolutely. One would need to modify the activateOptions mehtod as you
have indicated. I would appreciate if you could file a bug report
reproducing the contents of your message.

--
Ceki

--
Michael Zhou <zy...@alibaba.com>

Re: Fw: Re: Can't specify encoding to ConsoleAppender

Posted by Ceki Gulcu <ce...@apache.org>.
Michael,

Thank you for the reminder.  Your fix has now been included in CVS.