Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/06/23 08:04:59 UTC

Fwd: Regarding internationalisation of ecommers website

Hi Murali Krishna,

Your message has been moderated.

Please use user ML for questions.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 7415786147

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>
<https://www.facebook.com/divinecreatureaaditya>
<https://www.instagram.com/iamaadi7/>

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

<http://www.hotwax.co/>