Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by hgkrt <hg...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2007/05/29 07:25:04 UTC

How can I get response as an one xml file from 2 Service ??

I have two service (su?),  and response two xml result ...

can i make it return a one xml response (in servicemix way) ??

thanks...

Re: How can I get response as an one xml file from 2 Service ??

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

You can probably use the servicemix-eip content enricher to enrich the
contents of one message with the XML from the second service.

Regards,

Gert