Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/10/28 10:32:29 UTC

VISAs for Bulgaria for CCC

Hello all,

I am writing this email, as we have some complications with VISAs for Bulgaria for some event participants and speakers.
I am sending IMPORTANT instructions for all of you, who are processing your VISAs to Bulgaria.
- If you are invited to an interview or requested to send more information - Please, explain in details that you are visiting Bulgaria for the CCC, also provide a copy of your registration/ticket/ link to your session if you are a speaker
- When travelling to Bulgaria bring hard copies of your conference tickets, hotel reservations, session details to show a prove to the immigration authorities that you will be participating in CCC
- Get in touch with us to get a letter of confirmation for your event participation with the official CCC logo and branding
- Explain in details if asked on arrival in Bulgaria that you are a participant at CCC

If you have any struggles or problems, contact me asap to assist your VISA process personally!

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience!

Kind regards,