Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Val Blant <va...@yahoo.ca> on 2008/01/31 19:25:28 UTC

Where to get latest snapshots?

Hi. Could someone please point me to where I can get the latest snapshots of
MyFaces? Specifically, I am interested in 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT, created yesterday
I believe.

Thanks

Re: Where to get latest snapshots?

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
En l'instant précis du 01/02/08 07:58, simon s'exprimait en ces termes:
> On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 23:41 +0100, david delbecq wrote:
>
>> simon a écrit :

>>> Murphy's law :-)
>>>
>>> Ok, snapshot for 1.2.3 now published.
>>>

>> Murphy's law tell you this
>> "The aimed patch was not committed by developer" (i can predict this)
>>

> Do you really mean that no patch was committed? From the jira issue, it
> does look like Martin has committed it (#616946).
>
> Or is this just a general comment on Murphy's law? In that case, it
> appears that Irish laws don't apply to Austrian developers :-)
>
> Regards,
> Simon

General comment ^^

I should have remembered corolarry 69 of Murphy's law:
"All attempts at observing or predicting Murphy's law will fail,
according to Murphy's law" :)

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)

Re: Where to get latest snapshots?

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.

Posted by david delbecq <de...@oma.be>.

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.

Posted by Val Blant <va...@yahoo.ca>.

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 14:41 -0500, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have checked the address and the snapshots are not here.

That's because continuum, our build server, is down and has been down
since before trunk moved from being 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT to 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT
(yes, 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT was skipped).

As you can see, 21 jan was the last snapshot release.

http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum

The infrastructure team did some work on that machine, replacing the
disk drives. I suspect that continuum is not configured to automatically
start when the machine is rebooted.

I'll follow this up on the dev list, and for now push a snapshot out
manually.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
not all snapshot, but 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT

Re: Where to get latest snapshots?

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have checked the address and the snapshots are not here.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Where to get latest snapshots?

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.