Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pratik Thaker <Pr...@smartstreamrdu.com> on 2017/04/12 10:14:52 UTC

RE: DistributedUpdateProcessorFactory was explicitly disabled from this updateRequestProcessorChain

Hi All,

I am facing this issue since very long, can you please provide your suggestion on it ?

Regards,
Pratik Thaker

Posted by Pratik Thaker <Pr...@smartstreamrdu.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

Can you please suggest what should be the correct order of adding processors ?

I am having 5 collections, 6 shards, replication factor 2, 3 nodes on 3 separate VMs.

Regards,
Pratik Thaker

RE: DistributedUpdateProcessorFactory was explicitly disabled from this updateRequestProcessorChain

Posted by Pratik Thaker <Pr...@smartstreamrdu.com>.
Hi Ishan,

After making suggested changes to solrconfig.xml, I did upconfig on all 3 SOLR VMs and restarted SOLR engines.

But still I am facing same issue. Is it something I am missing ?

Regards,
Pratik Thaker

Why are you adding these update processors (esp. the
AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessor) after DistributedUpdateProcessor? Try adding them before DUP, and it has a better chance to work.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.